Plyasovskikh Aleksandr Petrovich
Place of work: JSC All-Russian Research Institute of Radio Equipment awarded with the Order of Red Banner
Academic degree: Doctor of Engineering Science
Post: Chief designer of the scientific and technical center of air traffic management
Specialty from nomenclature of scientific specialties (Code of Higher Attestation Commission):Β 05.22.13 Air navigation and air traffic control
Scientific major: Air navigation and air traffic control
- Pljasovskih A. P. (2020) Application of the Minkowski space for description of aircraft flight. Bulletin of St. Petersburg state university of civil aviation. 3(28): 37-44.
- Plyasovskih Π. Π ., Rubtsov Π. Π. (2020) Theoretical substantiation of confirmation of the validity of information about the location of theobject on the work area of the aerodrome. T-Comm. vol. 14, no.3: 32-40.DOI 10.36724/2072-8735-2020-14-3-32-40.
- Pljasovskih A. P. (2021) Concerning the geometric visualization of particle motion in space and time on the example of air traffic. Crede Experto: transport, society, education, language. No 1: 6-29. DOI 10.51955/2312-1327_2021_1_6.
- Pljasovskih A. P. (2021). On the possibility of motion of bodies with superluminal speed. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 152 p. ISBN 978-620-4-71514-8.
- Pljasovskih A. P. (2022). The law of aberration and its applications in navigation and air traffic control. Moscow: Znanie-M, 70 p. ISBN 978-5-00187-223-8.
- Plyasovskikh A. P. et al. (2023). The using of special relativity in navigation and ATC. International Scientific Journal “Science and Innovation”. Series A. Volume 2 Issue 2: 46-61. URL: http://scientists.uz/view.php?id=3729