Knyazhsky Alexander Jur”evich
Place of work: JSC All-Russian Research Institute of Radio Equipment awarded with the Order of Red Banner
Academic degree: Β Candidate of Technical Sciences
Specialty from nomenclature of scientific specialties (Code of Higher Attestation Commission): 05.22.13 Air navigation and air traffic control
Scientific major: Air navigation and air traffic control
- Knyazhsky A., Nebylov A., Nebylov V. Increase in the aerodynamic quality of ground effect vehicle due to the big waves turning around // Cybernetics and Physics. 2017. Π’. 6. β 2. P. 71-75.
- Knyazhsky A., Nebylov A., Nebylov V. Optimization of longitudinal and lateral motion of vehicle near disturbed surface // Cybernetics and Physics. 2018. Π’. 7. β 2. P. 72-77.
- Knyazhsky A., Nebylov A., Nebylov V., Benzerouk H. Control of a group of low-flying vehicles near the waved sea surface in order to minimize their average altitude / IFAC-PapersOnLine (ΡΠΌ. Π² ΠΊΠ½ΠΈΠ³Π°Ρ ). 2018. Π’. 51. β 12. P. 69-74.
- Knyazhsky A.Y., Nebylov A.V. Optimization of 3D motion trajectory of a non-displacement marine vehicle near the sea surface according to the criterion of minimum mean geometric altitude // 25th Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems, ICINS 2018 – Proceedings 25. 2018. P. 1-3.
- Nebylov A., Nebylov V., Knyazhsky A. Metrology problems of wig-craft motion control // 5th IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for AeroSpace, MetroAeroSpace. 2018 – Proceedings 5. 2018. P. 424-429